Tuesday, October 25, 2011

*RE* Appearance

To me, I shouldn't have to impress people with how expensive of a price tag there is on my clothes rather than impress you with my personality.
I couldn’t agree more with Ben’s response post on appearance. A lot of teenagers buy clothes way too expensive. Well I got nothing against that, it’s their money. I just hate how the media fucks our brain up. It puts an image inside of our head that girls should wear this and guys should wear that. Girls with pounds of make ups, well I got nothing against it, but they should know that those powders are going to fuck their face up. Beauty comes from the inside not outside. When we’re all 60-70 years old, we all look the same.
People take hours to get ready for school. I would rather use those time and sleep. I could care less how I look in school. I don’t go to school to impress anyone. I go to school to learn. Well maybe I’m weird but looks doesn’t catch my attention at all. I care more about what’s on the inside than outside. If you’re hot, but you have an ugly personality, you’re ugly to me. I think everyone is beautiful in some way. We all should stop caring that much about how we look and the way we dresses. Everyone have their own sense of style. You might think that person can’t dress good. He or she might think your outfit is ugly. Life is too short to live under others opinion.
“The best thing in life is to make the best thing the best thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment