Wednesday, October 19, 2011

*FREE* Tuesday.


I went back to school today from a 4 day break because I wasn’t feeling well. It was so hard to wake up so early in the morning. So I was late to first period and since today was a short day, classes were all short. During 2nd period I had to make up for all my “missing work”. During 5th period we were at the media center doing out sophomore research report, didn’t get that finish.
Wow I felt hella embarrassed today during passing period to 6th period. I was walking with my friend Linda. She accidently step on my flip flops and there were so many people walking down and saw it. Then this “nice guy” helped me pick up my flip flop and handed to me. Omg that was so freaking embarrassing… during bio class my cousin called me and told me he won’t be able to pick me up today, so I had to take the bus home.
When I got home, no one home so I was on the computer which I was “suppose” to do my homework. I went to sleep at 5:30pm and woke up at 11pm. Okay so my day was pretty alright but then life is a bitch. Good days never last long. Okay so first thing we did was agued then ignored each other. Now we’re just waiting for one of us to calm out ass down. Sigh… I hate my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment