Tuesday, September 20, 2011

*RE* Appreciate what you have before times make you appreciate what you had.

got this from Kristy V.


When kids say, “Oh, I hate my parents!” it bugs me. Okay, well, I must admit, I’ve said this a thousand of times, but I realized how lucky I am to even have a parent. Getting back to my point, people these days needs to open their eyes and see all of the things our parents do for us.

I totally agree with kristy on this, Even when I’m in high school I still say it a lot.  Our parent work so hard just to give up stuff they didn’t have when their young. Kids now a day doesn’t appreciate what they have.  We all think our parent will stay with us forever, but we know best that they don’t; no one will. Kids take their parent for granted. They don’t need to buy the stuff you want or the treat you the way you wanted to be treated, but they still do it. We all should treat out parent they way you would want your kids to treat you.
My dad’s the only one working in the family. My mom took care of me and my sister. I felt really bad reading this post. In these 16 almost 17 years of my life, I have only told my parent that I love them or thank them for doing all these stuff for me less than 3 times.  I isolated from them when I was in 7th grade.  For 3 years we argue more than we talk. We got better recently, we started to talk a bit and less argument, but I’m going to be 18 soon. Soon I won’t even be able to see my parent much when I get into college. I guess… I learn my stuff a little bit too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment