Tuesday, September 13, 2011

*FREE* Changes.


Lately has been pretty rough for me, all these changes in school and environment. Like I said before, some changes can be good and some can be bad.  After 3 weeks in Alameda high, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. It was pretty hard to make friends here, but I made a few. My classes were alright, except for biology and algebra. I’m Asian and I hate math, but the teacher’s pretty nice though. Science was never my thing and I didn’t really like the teacher. My favorite subject over all is English. Even though I hate writing and reading, I find it easier for me to say what’s on my mind by typing or writing them out.
My sleeping pattern was never normal, but lately it’s kind of getting back to the normal schedule. I didn’t like it. My sleeping pattern is one of the things I would never want to change. I like sleeping after school and wake up in the middle of the night. Even though it is hard for me to get my homework done sometime, but I enjoy getting all the rest I need before doing anymore school work.
It’s just sad that people change and you can’t do anything about it. My old friends made new friend, so I felt kind of left out when I go out with them. I guess I was just being stupid for thinking friends will always be there for you. Oh wells, friends come and go the one who wanted to stay will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment